Made up your mind that you will open zenith bank domiciliary account or will probably say dollar bank account today, first you should know a little information about it.
First, Zenith bank seemed to have one best domiciliary account in Nigeria, though i will always prefer first bank to it.
Their charges is not as high like that of first bank Nigeria or even the united bank for Africa (UBA).
If you’re looking for the best dollar account or domiciliary account in Nigeria today, zenith bank should be in your list.
It’s so hard to experience any issues or hitches on their domiciliary account.
But before opening zenith bank domiciliary account today, i want you to know what it is all about, and how useful it will be for you.
What is Domiciliary Account
Zenith bank domiciliary account quick guide.
Features And Benefits
Zenith bank domiciliary account features and benefits.
- Zenith Internet Banking
- ZenithDirect – our 24/7 telephone banking
- Zenith Mobile Banking App – 24/7 on your smart phone
- Zenith Bank ATM nationwide free cash withdrawal
- Access your account using your Zenith Bank debit card at participating merchant stores for payment of goods and services in Nigeria and anywhere in the world.
- Account opening form (existing account holders with full documentation only require a written letter or completion of account opening form without the provision of any other documentation).
- One passport photograph of authorized signatories
- Valid ID (Driver’s License, International Passport, National Identity Card or Voter’s Identity Card)
- Public Utility Receipt dated within the last three months (PHCNbill, water rate bill, tenement rate, rent receipt, telephone bill etc.)
- Visitation Report (Residence)