This blog post is about natwest online banking login, how to register or enroll for natwest internet banking.
National Westminster Bank, commonly known as NatWest, is a large retail and commercial bank in the United Kingdom. It was established in 1968 by the merger of National Provincial Bank (established 1833 as National Provincial Bank of England) and Westminster Bank. Since 2000 it has been part of the Royal Bank of Scotland Group. Following “ring-fencing” of the Group’s core domestic business, the bank is a direct subsidiary of NatWest Holdings. NatWest Markets comprises its investment banking arm.
If you have bank account with natwest bank, here you will learn about natwest online banking or internet banking and how you can register and login to your NatWest online banking login.
Benefits of Natwest Online Banking Login
- Get the balance of all your accounts in one place.
- Payments to suppliers and staff.
- Access up to seven years of statements.
- Downloadable account information.
- Transfer money between your NatWest accounts.
- Free security tools to keep you safe.
Online Banking is available to customers aged 11+ with a NatWest account. The mobile app is available on most smartphones to NatWest customers with Online Banking and a UK or international mobile number in specific countries.
With natwest online banking you can
- Statements and transactions
- View statements online whenever you want through Online Banking.
- View up to 7 years of statements
- Access to a PDF version to download, save and print for when you need
- Turn paper statements off and on
View a certificate of interest for your account
- Get extra information about unrecognised transactions
- Lower the risk of your cards being blocked when you go abroad.
It is recommended that your register your travel plans so we can reduce the likelihood of your debit and credit cards being blocked.
- You can register your cards up to 24 hours before departing
- Going on a cruise or travelling?
- Register up to 7 countries in one continuous trip
- Cover your cards up to 90 days in one trip.
- Replace lost or stolen debit and credit cards
- Quickly register your card as lost or stolen
- Receive your new card within 5 working days
- Order PIN reminders for debit and credit cards
Change account names
- Change the name of your accounts in Online Banking.
- Rename your online & mobile account names so they are easier for you to recognise
- Changes to account names will show in your Online Banking and in the Mobile app
Update your details
- Update your details through Online Banking.
- Update your email address
- Make changes to your mobile number.
To learn more about these benefits, go through Natwest online banking login
How to Register for natwest online banking
Please note that only individuals who have a NatWest account and authorised access to Online Banking should proceed beyond this point. For the security of customers, any unauthorised attempt to access customer bank information will be monitored and may be subject to legal action.
For natwest online banking login,go through HERE.