Download natwest business banking app for iPhone, iPad or on your android phone, which helps you to monitor your bank account and available to you 24/7.
The introduction of natwest business banking app really made things easier for entrepreneurs, as i is 24hrs available, theu can easily check their balance, request for statement of account, make transfers etc through the business banking app. Manage and keep track of your finances from your mobile phone, with our award winning mobile app.
One feature that i like in the app is that it informs you by text or email about business account activity, including balance updates and important changes to your details. It’s our way of helping you stay in control of your finances, so you can minimise overdraft charges and keep your account secure.
You need not to worry when using natwest business banking app, it is secure, convenient, easy to use and gives you all the tools you need to manage your business finances online. You should know that before you can use the app, you will have to register for Natwest online banking.
- View your business and personal accounts
- View your balance
- Pay suppliers up to £250 – without a card reader (limits apply)
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Set up and manage your regular payments
- View your transaction details
After downloading natwest business banking app, the next step you will take is to register or sign in with your details. And the requirements needed are listed below;
Your mobile number
Your personal details, such as name, address, and date of birth
Your account number, sort code, and debit card number.
Similar Posts on Natwest
The business banking app is available only on android, iPhone and iPad smartphone, for other device you will have to use internet browser. When registering on natwest mobile or business banking app, you will have to;
1. First create a passcode. This passcode has to be at least five digits long. It’s what you’ll use to log in to the app after you’ve registered. Whilst you should make the passcode memorable to you, you can later turn on fingerprint or facial recognition login, so you won’t need to keep entering it.
2. You’ll be asked to enter your Customer Number. If you haven’t yet got one, this is where you can register for Online, telephone, and mobile banking. Simply tap ‘What’s my Customer Number?’.
3. Follow the instructions and complete the registration form. Here’s where you’ll be asked for your personal details as well as your bank account information.
4. Create your Online Banking PIN and password. You’ll use these to log in to Online Banking at a desktop. The instructions on-screen will tell you the exact way to create these details.
5. Verify your details – your Customer Number will be shown in the app, and you’ll need to confirm your PIN and password, that you just created. Then – you’ll be logged in and good to get started with banking on the go!
Download natwest business banking app
The latest update i want you guys to know is that natwest have merged both the mobile banking and business banking app together. If you are for business banking you will see the menu for it, and if you’re for personal banking you will see the option there also. Download the app below;