Lloyds bank online banking is one of the best services offered by the bank to it’s customers, for faster and convenient way of handling their financial services. All banks across the world offers internet banking, as a customer, you should endeavor to enroll and to enjoy the services derived from it.
Lloyds bank online banking is one of the best i’ve seen in the uk, so hard to lapses or hitches especially using the mobile app. This is indeed banking on the go as long as you’ve internet around you.
To get started with Internet Banking, here’s a quick overview where you can get help plus some quick guides.
Your accounts are clearly displayed on the homepage, with your balance and available funds including overdrafts (where relevant) as well as many more features.
1. Find useful information on the left of the screen:
- Notifications of anything that needs your attention, such as a new message in your inbox
- If you’re registered for Everyday Offers, see a summary of the cashback you have earned
- Quick access to more products and services you may be interested in.
2. Transfer money easily between accounts or pay people or companies you have paid before.
3. Get help and manage your personal details from wherever you are on the site.
4. Use ‘More actions’ for simple access to your account features, such as payments, standing orders, Direct Debits and more.
Benefits of Lloyds bank online banking
The major benefits of enrolling for lloyds internet banking includes the following;
- Very convenient as it saves time and stress of queuing on the line for a transaction
- Have access to your account 24/7 avaliable
- Have almost 70% control of your bank account
- Most convenient method for money transfer or bill payment etc
These are not just the only benefits derived from lloyds online banking, some of them also includes
- View your upcoming payments
- Search your transactions by description, date or type of payment
- Print or download your monthly
transactions in a PDF format
- Download a list of your transactions into a spreadsheet or financial software package
- View detailed information about your
Lloyds online banking features
The major features of the internet banking are;
- Check your balance and view recent transactions
- Transfer money and pay bills
- Manage your accounts
- Apply for a credit card or loan
- Apply for a new or increased overdraft
- Upgrade your current account
- View your upcoming payments
Before you can enroll for the online banking, there are some requirements needed from you, they include that you must have an account with the bank, they are Current/Savings Account, Credit Card, Loans, Mortgage.
If you have more than one Lloyds Bank account, you only need to register with one set of details.
Please note that;
- Joint account holders will need to register separately
- We’re unable to register additional credit card holders
- Some older mobile devices may not be able to fully support the mobile authentication process.
How to register for lloyds online banking
Follow these steps to complete your registration and start managing your accounts online.
- Enter your personal details
First click on Lloyds bank internet banking page, you need to enter your Name, date of birth, postcode and account details for one of your Lloyds Bank accounts.
- Choose a User ID and password
You‘ll need access to a phone and we may need to send you an activation code in the post.
- Log on and create your memorable information
Once you’ve entered your User ID and password you’ll be asked to set up your memorable information.
Do you know that if you register for lloyds online banking, you can make up to £25,000 of payments every day.
When you pay online, you can choose from several types of payments. A Faster Payment usually sends money immediately, although it can sometimes take up to two hours. Standing Orders enable you to set up a recurring payment on a specific day and frequency. Direct Debits let a person or company request money from your account.
When you make a UK payment online, it will go through the Faster Payments Service if it falls within our daily total limit for online payments of £25,000 and the receiving sort code is able to receive Faster Payments. Faster Payments can be made 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and sent immediately or set up for the future.