Gtbank Customer Care Number: Gtbank Whatsapp Number

This blog post is how to contact gtbank customer care number, gtbank customer service gtconnect, gtbank whatsapp number for inquiries, questions or complaints.

Guaranty Trust Bank plc was incorporated as a limited liability company licensed to provide commercial and other banking services to the Nigerian public in 1990. The Bank commenced operations in February 1991, and has since then grown to become one of the most respected and service focused banks in Nigeria.

In September 1996, Guaranty Trust Bank plc became a publicly quoted company and won the Nigerian Stock Exchange President’s Merit award that same year and subsequently in the years 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009. In February 2002, the Bank was granted a universal banking license and later appointed a settlement bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in 2003.

Guaranty Trust Bank undertook its second share offering in 2004 and successfully raised over N11 billion from Nigerian Investors to expand its operations and favourably compete with other global financial institutions. This development ensured the Bank was satisfactorily poised to meet the N25 billion minimum capital base for banks introduced by the Central Bank of Nigeria in 2005, as part of the regulating body’s efforts to sanitize and strengthen Nigerian banks.

Gtbank have made it easy for their customers to contact them if they have certain issues or problems. You can choose to speak with with Gtbank customer care or chat with Gtbank online. Any option that suite you, you can go with it.

Gtbank Customer Care Number

Gtbank customer care number

Please i want you to note that gtbank customer care number or gtconnect is available 24/7 that is you can call them anytime any day. Buy from my experience as a guaranty trust bank customer, calling them from  9am -7pm easily go through than calling them in the night. Again they easily pick calls during weekdays than weekends .But if certain issues or inquiry arise during weekend, please use gtbank online chat or gtbank whatsapp number.

But i must tell you that speaking with their customer care number is faster and better which i recommend. So below are the ways to reach out or contact gtbank customer care number or service center.

Contact Gtbank offline through any of these numbers;

• Gt Connect: 08039003900.
  • Gtb Connect: 0700482666328.
  • Gtbank Connect: 08029002900.
  • Gt Bank Connect: 014480000.

You can also contact gtbank customer service or gtconnect through their email address and they will get back to you. You don’t have to have hope on this method of reaching out to gtb cause it will take lots of time before they will reply you and many a time they wouldn’t. Contact gtb with the following email address;

Email for Enquiries: enquiries@gtbank.com.

Email for Complaints: complaints@gtbank.com.

To get chat with Gtbank whatsapp number, save this 09030003911 on your phone.

You can as well reach them on gtb social media like Facebook and Twitter from the below.

READS ALSO 1. Access Bank Customer Care Number 2017/2018

Facebook  Gtbank Facebook Page
Twitter: Gtbank Twitter Page

With the above are gtbank customer care number anyone that suit you, go wit it.

45 Comments

1. Ajilore Olufunke Iyabo said:

My account is restrict when I want to transfer

December 21, 2017
    • admin said:

Funke you mean your account is restricted for transfer? Please i would like to know the type of transfer. Is it with Gtbank transfer code that is *737# or the internet banking transfer.

December 21, 2017
  2. Ogundiran olufunmilayo said:

Good day ,I bought airtime from my bank worth of #1000 yesterday but I have not been credited till now in which my account has been debited and it has happened twice last year but it was not reversed till now.kindly do something about it

January 10, 2018
    • admin said:

Am sorry to hear about this your problem and whereas it is a serious issue. This can be caused by a technical issue but i would like to advise you to contact any gtbank branch office near you to ratify this issue. Meet with the customer service, explain this in details and your money will be credited to your phone or back to your account.

January 11, 2018
    • admin said:

Am sorry to hear about this your problem and whereas it is a serious issue. This can be caused by a technical issue but i would like to advise you to contact any gtbank branch office near you to ratify this issue. Meet with the customer service, explain this in details and your money will be credited to your phone number or back to your account thanks.

January 11, 2018
  3. Thomas blessing omolara said:

I want 2 wedraw money 2day from first bank ATM the machine didn’t dispense any money 4 me it keep saying unable to complete and my money has been deducted I call the gtb helplin but I don’t undastand wat they ar e saying pls and pls return my money oooooo this

February 3, 2018
    • admin said:

Blessing you need not to worry too much about this, have experienced such with my zenith bank debit card and got my money back. Sometimes the money will be reverted back to your account within few hours but today is weekend and it might not happen.
      If you wait and gtbank didn’t revert the money to your account, you can contact gtbank on Twitter or Facebook account. Or wait till Monday, head over to Gtbank branch in your area and explain it to them

But i assure you that your money will be reverted after they(gtbank) go through it. Mine was 10hrs and the money was reverted though it depends on the bank.

February 3, 2018
  4. Bashorun Adetutu said:

Good morning.pls ,I receive an of money been wiltdraw frm my acct where as I did not.pls help

February 25, 2018
    • admin said:

Bash, let get this. Money was withdrawn from your gtbank account and to which you received a message indicating that money was actually deducted from your account. Okay did the message state a reason for the deduction, what did the message said.

From the message i will know if someone maybe used your debit card to withdraw money from your account or maybe it was actually gtbank monthly charges.

February 26, 2018
  5. Anamemere Ndidi David said:

On Wed, 28 Feb 2018 at 5:19 PM, Dave Ndidi wrote:

On Tue, 27 Feb 2018 at 2:07 PM, GeNS@gtbank.com wrote:
    This very transaction that was made yesterday the receiver has not yet gotten any alert yet up till now and I have been debited that Same yesterday.Receiver account name is CHIGOZIE EMMANUEL…Account Number is 0060561903 and Bank Name is ACCESS BANK,please I want know why the above account has not been credited since yesterday and up till now..I will be expecting the feedback..and I also want too know if the money has entered his account…thanks

March 1, 2018
    • admin said:

Ndidi please note that this is not gtbank official website but rather a website which deals on banking and finance. We are here to help you on some certain issues that relates to banking especially in Nigeria. But in your case we cannot ascertain if the account have been credited because we are not guaranty trust bank customer care.

Please try and contact gtbank customer care or preferably head over to the bank and lay your complaint and i’m telling you that it will be resolved. Most cases issues like this are usually caused by network hitches, and within few hours the person will receive alert on the transaction made. You don’t need to panic at all.

March 2, 2018
  6. Micheal said:

I transferred money to another account now and I was debited but the receiver has not been credited till now.
    What’s happening?

March 2, 2018
    • admin said:

Michael i would like to know if you used gtbank internet banking or the mobile ussd code. Michael i can assure you that the recipient will receive the money, it will definitely reflect and this is mostly caused by network issue from my own experience.

But if the recipient didn’t receive the money by tomorrow, contact gtbank Facebook page as it is faster or the numbers above. If they didn’t rectify the problem, on Monday go to any gtbank branch, meet with their CUSTOMER SERVICE and talk to them. Within few minutes your case will be settled.

March 2, 2018
  7. Akinrinde Emmanuel said:

Hello, my name is Akinrinde Emmanuel Bamidele the owner of this GT Account number: 0117395454.  Am writing in respect of the cash paid into my account by Mrs Akinrinde Sarah mojisola to be reversed back immediately into her Zenith Bank Account:2087814978. Thanks in anticipation. Akinrinde Emmanuel.

March 3, 2018
    • admin said:

Akin you can transfer the money back to her zenith bank account without contacting gtbank. She paid in the money and you received the money, so you can as well transfer back the sum amount she paid in to your account within 2mins. Save yourself the stress of contacting gtbank and transfer the money back to her immediately.

March 3, 2018
  8. Adetayo iyiola said:

Good evening please I can’t withdrawn money from my account and I cant buy card on my account talkless of checking my account balance. Please hw can u be of help

March 3, 2018
  9. Adetayo iyiola said:

Please why is this gtbank WhatsApp number is not on WhatsApp I tried to reach them on WhatsApp I can’t. Thanks

March 3, 2018
    • admin said:

Wow, never noticed it recently. You can’t withdraw money from your account through the atm, you cannot buy airtime or check account balance on your gtbank account.

Okay let me ask you this question. Is this your gtbank account linked with your BVN? cause in most cases it is caused by bvn issue.

Another case is a time’s you might experience withdrawal issue from the atm or ussd code issue on Fridays, this is sometimes caused by network.

Then lastly if you don’t want to speak with Gtbank customer care through their helpline, then try and talk to them on Facebook or Twitter. There you will also get a swift reply from them.

March 4, 2018
  10. Oluwatoyin said:

Good Morning,

My account was debited and the ATM i used did not dispense cash. I expect a reversal since 3rd of March.
    I am yet to receive it.

March 6, 2018
    • admin said:

Since 3rd of March and you didn’t lay your complaint to gtbank. If they didn’t revert the money after 24hrs, you should have contacted them no matter the amount. Sometimes banks don’t revert the money till you contact them and lay your complaint to which they will in turn revert the money to your account.

March 6, 2018
  11. Oladosun Damilola Taofeek said:

My name is Oladosun Damilola Taofeek
    #100.00 Naira was Deposit for my school payment since a month now
    Up till now I can withdraw my money .

I want to My Bank to complain I was told that my Account is (students Account)
    That’s i have to change it which I have provided All Necessary Documents
    Till now no Alarts About my Money.

Please I need my money Help before unexpected happened I send Email to enquiries@gtbank AND complaints@gtbank.com .com…….no respond till now. since JANUARY THIS …PLS HELP ME.

Thanks for ur Co poration.

March 7, 2018
  12. adebisi ishaq adeyinka said:

I went to the bank to upgrade my account since last week but till now the account have not been upgraded. why?

March 14, 2018
  13. sanusi oluwatoyin said:

i make a transfer from bet9ja acct to my bank acct since yesterday and till today i have not see money in my acct …..0176469064

March 20, 2018
  14. sanusi oluwatoyin said:

i make transfer to this account 0176469064 but money was no found please find out the problem

March 20, 2018
    • admin said:

Bet by you must have received the money to your gtbank account, sometimes it takes 24hrs to reflect especially on Fridays.

March 23, 2018
  15. Angela Chichi said:

My husband money have been steal frm GTBbank,he hav nt b around since 2015,according to him each time he pay money to his account he alway receive credit alert through his email on, 2016 Dec he stop paying in,dat he stop receiving massage frm GTBbank asaba, at a time he believed dat is becos he hav nt pay in,2017 Dec my husband was lucky to be in Nigeria,hoping on dat his money is in tight,not knowing dat his money hav b transfer to unknown account (6 millions) he was surprised when d banker told him dat no money in his account dat he transfer all his money on July,my husband shouted nd was restless,d banker instructed he to meet d branch control since he is nt away of d transfer did,they brought out d list of d names dat d money was send nd ask my husband if he can be able to identify the owner of d account or names if he knew them,my husband said no dat he did nt no any of them,we have to call our barrister,he served them letter which they later reply back dat they will look into d matter after something they brought another letter indicated dat my husband was d one who did dat transfer d lawyer write letters to CBN after we nd GTBbank branch manager nd d head of operation meets like 3 times,they look into d matter nd said dat they should pay us back our money,d branch hav refuse to pay back d money

March 23, 2018
    • admin said:

Chichi is the case still on, this looks fraudulent on the side of gtbank.

March 29, 2018
  16. Aremu Adedunmola said:

hello, please i need my account number. can it be sent to me?

March 29, 2018
  17. Hadiza Abdullahi said:

I transferred some money to zenith Bank account using the ussd code. I was charged #50.00 as ussd recovery charge. But #96.00 was actually debited.

March 29, 2018
  18. jegede tosin Samuel said:

please I really need your help. gtb deduct 17000 from my account which I never made no withdrawal or transaction for that. I don’t how come they will have to withdraw 17k from my account and no details of the transaction. Please help me refund my money. Jegede tosin Samuel. Acc no: 0149798438 please help please

April 9, 2018
    • admin said:

Jide please know that there’s no way guaranty trust bank will deduct such amount of money from your account. Please how did you know that such amount was deducted from your gtbank account and when did you get to notice such. I’ve seen a case where someone complained of such and when looked into, we found out that it was the brother of the account owner that transferred money to his account and also deleted the message which contains the transaction. Please check your email address if you will see any message from gtbank which contains the transaction.

If you are sure that such amount was deducted from your account without your notice, don’t hesitate and go to gtbank and ask for your account statement or statement of account so far and it will show all the transactions you have made so far prior to this issue.

April 9, 2018
  19. Isasola balikis oyeronke said:

Good evening, please I received an alert of #1000 credited into my account by my brother just now but the available balance I saw was very small compare to what I should have, like 70k deduction, I don’t know if it’s network
    Please help me out

April 29, 2018

April 30, 2018
    • admin said:

Your brother paid in N1000 into your account and later on the bank deducted N70000 from your account? Ronke i don’t seems to understand your issue

April 30, 2018
  20. Abu GIFT Douglas said:

My account has been restricted from transactions y
    0220414819

May 15, 2018
  21. Temidoye Olorunsola said:

I made use of and pos machine at my area just to get cash but inventualy they deducted my money which is the sum of 2500 and has no be reverse and the owner of the pos machine has not be credited please I need you to help me rectify the issue please I need my money urgently waiting to hear from you as soon as possible please thanks 0112184851

May 25, 2018
    • admin said:

Temi please note that this website is not guaranty trust bank website or helpline, we are here to assist you on any banking related issues. I will advise you to contact gtbank customer service on the above phone numbers or head to the bank and lay your complaint.

May 26, 2018
  22. Igbokwe kelvin said:

I opened an account with *737# of which I got an account number. I also filled my details too but am unable to access the account because I transfered money into the account but can’t view it in my account balance n also can’t make transfer. Tell me how to link my bvn to it because am not in Nigeria for now.

June 26, 2018
    • admin said:

Igbokwe the number one major reason is that the account doesn’t have any linked bvn on it, again opening gtbank account with *737# will be incomplete if you didn’t finalize it inside the bank. Like your signature, passport and verified ID is needed plus your bvn and you can do that right inside the bank and not online or offline.

June 26, 2018
  23. Opara chijioke francis said:

Dispense error yesterday 5000 from Gtb shell residential area and road port Harcourt ATM cardless transactionDispense Error Log

Kindly provide the required details below to log your dispense error.

Bank Name

5,000.00

Type what you hear
    Privacy & T

June 27, 2018
  24. Abiola Olawuyi said:

Hi,
    I have this GTB mobile app on my old phone and it works perfectly, but recently I changed phone and I’ve been trying to log in on d new device but I couldn’t. May I know the reason for d restriction and how it could be corrected.
    Thanks

June 28, 2018
    • admin said:

Good day Mr Abiola, please are you still using the old gtbank mobile app or the new Gtworld mobile app which was introduced last year. And please try and update the app to the latest cause sometimes it is usually the problem.

June 28, 2018
  25. I forget my account number but I no 9 out of it pls help me

June 29, 2018
    • admin said:

If you want to know your gtbank account number, dial *737# and select account balance. Afterwards gtbank will display your account balance and also your account number which includes your bvn number.

June 29, 2018