Gtbank cardless withdrawal makes it possible for gtbank customers to withdraw money from the gtb atm machine without inserting their atm card.
It’s kind of surprising that even in 2020, not many are aware of the gtb cardless withdrawal.
You can call this GTRescue as it comes to your aid when you are cash stranded and the worst of it, you forget to bring your atm card with you.
I don’t know if you have find yourself in such a situation, well i have and it was really painful for me.
The Gtbank cardless withdrawal have now come to our aid and one wouldn’t experience such issue ever again.
Almost all the banks in Nigeria has the cardless atm withdrawal, it’s quite okay in some way and very helpful in the sense that you forgot your naira debit card.
Benefits of gtbank cardless withdrawal
Guaranty trust bank (gtbank) called it GTrescue. If you look at this method of withdrawal, you will see or understood that truly it is a rescue to the bank customers.
It has lots of features and benefits, but i have listed the major ones here for you guys.
- With GTRescue you never stranded or cash strapped
- You don’t need to carry your naira debit card anywhere you go
- It provides a 24/7 cardless withdrawal service.
In as much that the gtbank cardless withdrawal is indeed a rescue to the bank customers, one major disadvantage is that it is only applicable to gtbank automated teller machine.
You can only make withdrawal using this method only on guaranty trust bank atm.
However, if you go to any atm other than the gtbank, it won’t work.
You’ll have issues with your withdrawal and that’s why you need to locate any of their atm for this.
The guaranty trust bank cardless withdrawal is available on ussd code, internet banking and also by contacting gtconnect.
NB for the past three weeks now, i noticed that sending a mail to the gtconnect isn’t working, and the only way to reach the bank is by calling their helpline.
So i don’t see the need to contact the gtconnect for your cardless withdrawal, unless you call their helpline which isn’t toll free.
Let’s see the ways with which you can withdraw money on the gtbank atm without atm card.
How to withdraw money using gtbank cardless withdrawal
On gtbank, there are three methods which you can use for the cardless withdrawal, they are
- Internet Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Ussd Code
Gtbank cardless withdrawal using the Internet Banking
The first method i will discuss is through internet banking, and this method is only applicable to those that enrolled for Gtbank online or internet banking.
So to do that, follow the steps below.
- Log in to your gtbank internet account.
- Click the option menu and select GTRescue, click on new request.
- You will see a GTRescue form to fill, please do that correctly without a mistake.
- After that you will authenticate your request by typing in a unique token code and click submit.
- You will receive a confirmation message with includes your cash out amount and withdrawal reference number which is a 12 digit code.
- The reference number will be sent to registered email address and phone number.
- The next step is to head over to any gtbank atm machine, press any button or key to perform gtbank cardless withdrawal.
- On the atm machine, select GTRescue option and type in the withdrawal reference or token number sent to your email or phone.
- Next is to enter your phone number and the last four digit of the withdrawal reference number sent to you.
- Next is to enter the cash out amount you requested on your internet banking.
- Boom the atm machine will dispense cash to you.
By Contacting GTConnect
Contacting gtconnect is another way through which you can withdraw cash on the gtbank atm without atm card. Below is how you can do that;
- Contact GTConnect by calling them on these numbers; 08039003900 or 08029002900 or email them through email@example.com.
- Request that you want to make a gtbank cardless withdrawal.
- Your request will be processed and same time authenticated.
- You will confirm it and immediately you will receive your reference number on your phone and email address.
- Next is to visit any gtbank atm machine, press any key, you will see cardless withdrawal option.
- Select GTRescue option and type in the withdrawal reference number sent to your phone and email address.
- Next is to type in your your phone number used in opening a bank account with gtbank. After that, type in the last four digits of the reference number sent to you.
- Enter the amount you requested when you contacted GTconnect and boom, your cash will be dispensed to you.
The second method to use for your gtbank Cardless Withdrawal is through mobile banking app.
If you check on the google play store, you’ll notice that gtbank has two mobile app, one written gtbank and the other gtworld.
You can download the two apps, but gtworld has more features compared to the gtbank app.
Also know that you’ve to enroll or register before you can use the app for anything. Follow this tutorial on how to register for gtbank mobile banking today.
Having done that, all you need to do is to;
- Log on to your Mobile Banking using your User ID and Password
- Slide or tap your finger on your Mobile phone to display outstanding menu items
- Click “Cardless withdrawal” options on the “Banking” module
- If you want to withdraw from a GTBank’s ATM machine close to you, click ” Cash out (GTBank ATMs)” option
- If you want to withdraw from any Other bank ATM, click ” Cash out (All ATMs & POS)” option
- Complete the form displayed
- Click “Continue”
- Enter your “4 digit PIN” or “Token Code” and click “Done” to complete your request.
Gtbank *737# ussd code
This is the last method on the list, and it is mostly used by bank customers for the cardless withdrawal.
No interest, no username or password.
All you need is to dial the ussd code and you’re good to go.
However, if you don’t want to call GTConnect and don’t have gtbank internet banking or mobile banking, then this option is for you.
Gtbank cardless withdrawal code.
I will say it is the best and fastest option available for all Gtbank customers.
So the gtbank cardless withdrawal code is *737*3*AMOUNT#. But follow the steps below;
- Dial *737# and select next page, you will see the option there(cardless withdrawal) select it or you dial *737*3*AMOUNT#.
- You will receive a reference code as a text on your phone, confirm and authenticate it.
- Visit any GTBank ATM and press any button on the machine (without inserting your card)
- Select ‘Cardless Withdrawal (GTRescue)
- Enter the reference code that was sent to you.
- Enter your 737 pin or the last four digits of your reference number sent to you.
- Enter the cash amount you requested and boom, the atm will dispi8cense your cash.
Gtbank cardless withdrawal code.
So among these three methods of withdrawing money from gtbank atm without atm card which one do you think it is the best, would like to hear your say.
So that’s it on gtbank cardless withdrawal code, any question or inquiry, i’m at your service. Have a nice day and stay safe.