Diamond bank mobile app is a must for those that have enrolled for diamond bank internet banking cause you will use the app for your diamond bank mobile banking.
With diamond bank mobile app, you will have all your banking services on your fingertips and 24/7 as long as you have internet connection. Diamond Mobile App has been upgraded with a lot of new features. It has been reloaded with more exciting features to make your banking better, faster, and smarter.
Diamond Mobile App allows users access their accounts for various financial transactions. With the App, customers can conduct their business from the comfort of their homes in a secure, fast and convenient way.
The Diamond Mobile App was developed to further enhance ease of banking, reduce cost of Banking both for the Bank and its customers and develop lasting customer relationships through superior customer experience.
Features and Benefits of Diamond Mobile App
• Foreign Currency Transfer (Local and International)
• Search, book and Pay for International and Local flights
• Funds Transfer within and outside Diamond Bank
• Self Service
• Touch ID for iOS devices
• Debit Card Registration
• Self-Registration on a New Device
• Diamond Money Transfer
• Account statement request
• Airtime Top-up
• Bills payments (over 40Bills)
• Blackberry BIS Subscription
• Cheque services (Stop Cheque, confirm Cheque and New Cheque request)
• Switch on/Off Debit cards
• Credit card repayments
• Events and Movie Tickets Purchase (Movie preview also available)
• Konga Wallet Top-up
• App personalization with a Selfie
How to Get Started with Diamond Bank Mobile App
1. Download and install diamond bank mobile app from the links below.
2. Launch the app and Select register and follow the three steps to authenticate your details
3. Input your Diamond Debit Card Number and any of your account numbers then select submit. Your User ID and registeration code will be generated and sent to your registered phone number as text messages.
4. Input your User ID and the registration code and select submit.
5. Choose a password (not less than six characters) and reconfirm the password; choose a four digit pin, reconfirm your pin and select confirm.
READ ALSO 1. Access Bank mobile app