Are you looking for best customer service bank in Nigeria 2017/2018, here i have listed the banks with good customer service based on research.
What is Customer Service
Customer service is the provision of service to customers before, during and after a purchase. The perception of success of such interactions is dependent on employees “who can adjust themselves to the personality of the guest”. Customer service concerns the priority an organization assigns to customer service relative to components such as product innovation and pricing. In this sense, an organization that values good customer service may spend more money in training employees than the average organization or may proactively interview customers for feedback.
One of the major requirement that makes a business or company to move forward or progress is having a good customer service. Without adequate good customer service, a company tends to have bad reputation which in turn kills the company or the business.
Good customer service is essential and banks supposed to have such, but here in Nigeria we don’t seem to see such. Seriously there are some banks in Nigeria whose customer service is so terrible or very poor and they seem not to care maybe because they are already made and here to stay.
While there are banks with excellent or exceptional customer service to which you as a customer will enjoy and appreciate it. So i decided to make a research on this matter Best Customer Service Bank in Nigeria by asking different individuals their opinion based on this issue.
Best Customer Service Bank in Nigeria 2017/2018
So below are the best customer services bank in Nigeria 2017/2018
1. ACCESS BANK PLC : Number one best customer service bank in Nigeria. Access bank customer service is one of a kind, starting from when you entered the gate till you are leaving the the bank premises. You will receive good customer service even from their security men. If you have inquiry or questions, both the banker(s) or their other workers are willing to help and in a polite manner. I’ve been to 7 access bank branch in 7 different locations or state and it’s still the same.
2. Diamond Bank : Another bank that i so much love their customer service but they are not as awesome as access bank. Diamond bank is a good bank and one the top banks in Nigeria and also their customer service is also good. Having been to up to 5 diamond banks in 5 different states and also people’s opinion, i rate them second best customer service bank in Nigeria 2017/2018.
3. Guaranty Trust Bank(Gtbank) : Gtbank is another bank that tries to please their customers with a good customer service. But i will not say that generally gtbank customer service is very good cause there are some gtbank branches that i’ve been together and their customer service wasn’t there at all. But in many cases they are quite good and some cases they are very good and gtb is a very good bank in general. Gtb comes 3rd in the best customer services bank in Nigeria 2017/2018
4. Zenith Bank : Being a customer of zenith bank and also guaranty trust bank i rate the two of them the same though gtbank is slightly better. Zenith bank customer service is quite good though it might differ on branches. I’ve been to a particular branch in owerri and pH and was really pissed off and wondered if this was truly zenith bank. But general Zenith bank customer service is good and if you have any problem, they are willing to help. So zenith bank comes 4th in the best customer services bank in Nigeria.
5. Stanbic IBTC Bank : Stanbic ibtc bank might not be a people’s choice of bank but there bank customer service is okay. At least i have made transactions for some people in different times and locations and seem to be trying. I was impressed by they way they handled my issue especially in a gentle manner and polite way. When i asked people about stanbic ibtc bank customer service, they made good comments about the bank.
The likes of Fidelity Bank, Skye Bank and FCMB are quite good too.
The worst customer service bank in Nigeria is undoubtedly First Bank PLC AND United Bank for Africa(UBA).
Sometimes i think they reason they seems not to give that good or excellent customer service is because they are already here to stay especially first bank. UBA for me is worst of all with first bank coming second and Ecobank in 3rd place.
READ ALSO 1. Access Bank Customer Care Number
That’s where i leave it on the Best Customer Service Bank in Nigeria 2017/2018. Please your view matters a lot on this topic and you can share yours through the comment box thanks.