In this blog post, you will learn ussd code on how to check access bank account balance on Phone in 2018.
Thanks to modern technology as it has helped the banking sector and making things lot easier for bank customers. You have to go to the atm center or inside the bank to inquire for your access bank account balance but rather do it in your comfort home. This is called access bank mobile banking where you will stay anywhere and check access bank account balance on Phone without internet.
Access Bank ussd code has many great features or benefits that comes with it but today we are concentrating on checking access bank account balance on Phone. The best part is that it must not be a smartphone but rather any mobile phone or even mobile device. The only thing required from you is your mobile phone and sim number registered with your access bank account.
Below are the requirements to check your access bank nuban account balance.
1. Mobile phone or mobile device.
2. Sim number registered with your access bank account.
How to Check Access Bank Account Balance
There are two methods to check your access bank account balance, the methods which i listed below.
1. Checking your account balance through sms. To do this, open your sms app, type BAL Space followed by NUBAN Account Number. That is BAL 0001336599 and send it to this number 08160000612, your account balance will be displayed on your mobile screen within seconds.
2. Checking your access bank account balance through ussd code. This method is easier, better and faster and to which i recommend to all. But you must know the last four digit number of your bvn number. You know other banks requires the use of last four digits on the atm or debit card, but not all has this so access bank decided to use the bvn number.
To check your account balance in access bank through ussd code, dial * 901*5#, enter your BVN last 4digits to complete the operation.
Recommended For You
- How you check Zenith Bank Account Number
- How to gtbank account balance on Phone
- How to Check Diamond Bank Account balance through ussd code
Note Do not over do this cause access bank Nigeria charges N5 per check on account balance, if you continue dialing the ussd code then you will be loosing some bucks in your account.
That’s it on how to check access bank account balance on Phone, if you have any question or inquiry, afribankonline is here to assist you.