Zenith bank internet banking and how to apply and transfer funds online through zenith bank.
Zenith Bank have made it very easy for their customers to perform transactions through zenith bank internet banking.
Right now, all the banks in Nigeria have Internet banking which zenith bank is one of the best.
Features of Zenith Bank Internet Banking
View real-time account balances.
View real-time transactions on your account.
View transaction history on your account.
Transfer money between your accounts and other accounts within the bank.
Download and print account activity and consolidated activity of all your accounts in any format.
View uncollected funds on your account.
View and track status of trade finance transactions – Letters of credits payments, confirmation and establishments, form M and bills of collection.
Order for cheque books and bank drafts.
Make bulk payments to employees, contractors, suppliers.
Pay bills such as DSTV and setup standing orders.
Benefits of Zenith Bank Internet Banking
There are enormous benefits of zenith bank internet banking, but i will list the main benefits here.
Convenient – banking can be performed from the home or office.
Banking is available 24 hours a day, thus extending banking hours.
Notification of certain transactions can be sent to the customer via SMS and email. Keeping customers informed at all times.
Easy account management saving both time and energy.
How to Apply for Zenith Bank Internet Banking
1. Right now zenith bank Nigeria have disabled the online form or application, requiring one to go to the bank.
2.Go to any zenith bank branch near you and meet with the customer service. Ask for Internet banking form and fill the form.
3.First you must have a zenith bank current or savings account. You will have to input your account number in the form(take note of that).
4. After you have filled all the required, submit the form to the customer service, he/she might direct you to another banker for completion.
5. Before Zenith bank will ask you to come back the next day to collect your details, but not anymore.
6.They will issue a password to you which is required for you to change to your own unique password.
7.To change the password simply log into http://www.Zenithbank.com, search for the internet banking tab and click on Login.
8. Input your Account number and the password on your “Internet Banking Login Activation Letter”.
9. After you must have logged in, you’ll be prompted to change your password. Input your new preferred password.
10. The next thing to do is to create an “online banking pin” which is a 4-digit pin for transaction authorization. You can do immediately or on subsequent logins by clicking on settings on the menu bar and then “Create online banking PIN”.
Having changed your password, next is to try perform zenith bank internet banking.
Zenith Bank Internet Banking Transfer
To perform online transfer with zenith bank Nigeria, below is how to do it.
Login into your account.
On the homepage, click on “Funds Transfer” from the Menu Bar.
Select the Bank you wish to transfer to whether it is a Zenith Bank Account or other banks.
After selecting the bank, enter the account number of the recipient, the amount and other details required.
Enter your 4-digits pin, generate a token and enter it also to confirm the transaction. You can do this at your own comfort, just that it requires Internet connection.
That’s it from me on zenith bank internet banking and how to apply for it. If you have any question please free to ask thanks